Hand made in Winslow, Maine, this frantic, fun-filled, finger-flicking game is both simplistic and brilliant; a modern classic.
- Find an opponent.
- Place 5 pucks on each side of board.
- Players clap their hands together "high ten" style to start the game.
- Use the elastic to launch your pucks through the gate until there are no more pucks on your side.
- Don't take turns - just reload & fire as fast as you can!
- If a puck flies from the board, play stops & the player whose side it left must retrieve it.
- You're not allowed to push pucks towards the gate but you can move pucks to the side of the board to make space.
- Jeering and yelling at your opponent are allowed.