Olde Haven Farm is a 90-acre family farmstead located in Chelsea, ME. Their elegant preserves and pickles are made with quality ingredients that will delight your tastebuds.
"Our dream is for everything you bring home from us to be refined and extraordinary" - Olde Haven Farm owners.
- Whiskey Maple Cranberry: The deep growling bite of whiskey quickly smoothed out by pure maple syrup and perfectly finished with the tart aftertaste of cranberries.
- Carrot Cake: Pineapple, pears and carrots create a unique culinary parallel to an expertly baked carrot cake.
- Blueberry Lavender: A hint of lemon zest to escort your tastebuds from the bold richness of wild Maine blueberries to the delicate, almost airy, aftertaste of lavender.
Strawberry Rhubarb: The union of strawberries and rhubarb is a timeless classic, a balance of sweet and tart that is a treat with every bite.
- Blueberry Peach: A delightful pairing of sugary sweet peaches and bold rich wild Maine blueberries.
- Blueberry Rhubarb: A Mainers take on a spring classic. Sweet, tart and blue.
- Christmas Time: Strawberries, cranberries and our own special blend of mulling spices (cinnamon, nutmeg and clove) will usher your tastebuds into the holidays with every bite.
- Cranberry Jalapeno: Sweet and tart with a hint of spice.
- Peach Bourbon: Rich and fruity with a smooth touch of bourbon for the perfect finish.
- Strawberry Gala: Sweet summer strawberries blended to perfection with a bold orange liqueur to create an amazing pairing.
- Peach Ginger: Subtle hints of ginger to accent and not overpower the warming sweetness of peaches.
- Maple Bourbon Pickles: A smooth complex take on a bread and butter pickle with a bite.
- Cocktail vegetables: A variety of pickled veggie goodness you’ll need more than one jar to find your favorite.
- Moscato Pear: Mildly sweet and complex with hints of vanilla and an exquisite aftertaste of a sweet Moscato wine.
- Candied Jalapenos: If you love heat you’ll never want to put this one down.
- Spiced Butter Rum: A deep and intensely flavorful interoperation of a classic holiday cocktail.
- Sugar Plum: Rich mulled wine, fresh plums and tart cherries with a hint of citrus creates a light tasting treat for your palate.
- Sweet and Spicy Pepper: Sweet and Spicy! The name says it all.
Garlic Honey Carrots:
For the garlic lover that doesn’t need a reason to have more garlic in their lives. We would love to tell you how to use them but they never make it long after the lid is opened in a hungry crowd.
Bread and Butter Pickles: Cucumbers and Onions in the sweet and flavorful traditional Bread and Butter style.
Cinnamon Apple Whiskey:
It’s a smooth and warming blend of fresh apples, cinnamon, cardamom and whiskey with a soft twist of citrus to open up your tastebuds.