Coast Hooks are real stones on aluminum posts, securely mounted on solid hardwood backplates. The stones are carefully selected from rivers and beaches all over New England and are used in many ways, including in entries as hooks and racks for hanging coats, hats, scarves, and umbrellas. They can also be used near showers and bathtubs as robe and towel hooks, in bedrooms and walk-in closets for hanging clothes and in kitchens as holders for hand and dish towels.
Coast Hooks are mounted easily, solidly and invisibly with provided hardware. Safer than conventional racks or hooks, with no points or sharp edges, they are people-friendly and do not distort hung items.
- Made with real, unique beach stones.
- Securely mounted on solid aluminum posts.
- FSC Certified hardwood backplate in your choice of Ash or Cherry.
- Ideal for many uses around your home:
- In entryways to hang coats, hats, scarves, umbrellas and bags.
- In kitchens as towel racks and apron hangers.
- In bathrooms to hang bath towels, face cloths, bath brushes and robes.
- Around windows as curtain tie backs and swags.
- In outdoor showers to hang towels and robes.
- Mounts easily, solidly and invisibly with provided hardware.
- Safer than conventional racks or hooks, with no points or sharp edges.
- Will not distort hung items.
- Sold Individually.
- Stone color will vary.
- Stone size will vary.
- Backplate measures 5" H x 2 1/2" W.
- Designed and handcrafted by our team of local artisans in our New Hampshire studio.
Stone color will vary and may not be as shown.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your color preference and we will do our best to accommodate but cannot guarantee.